Brigade Komarla Heights - Price Sheet
Brigade Komarla Heights Price Sheet Break Up: A Simple Guide for Homebuyers
Are you in the market for a new home in Bangalore? If so, you may have come across Brigade Komarla Heights, a luxurious residential project located in Whitefield. The property offers a range of amenities and a prime location, making it an attractive option for potential homebuyers. However, understanding the price sheet break up can be a daunting task. In this guide, we'll break down the cost structure of Brigade Komarla Heights in simple terms using the KISS framework.
What is Brigade Komarla Heights?
Brigade Komarla Heights is a premium residential project developed by Brigade Group. The property is located in the bustling Whitefield area, which is known for its tech parks, shopping malls, and restaurants. Brigade Komarla Heights offers spacious 3 and 4 BHK apartments with state-of-the-art amenities and facilities.
Understanding the Price Sheet Break Up
The price sheet break up of Brigade Komarla Heights can be broken down into the following components:
1. Base Price - The base price is the cost of the apartment before any additional charges or taxes are added. The base price of Brigade Komarla Heights starts at INR 1.6 crores.
2. Floor Rise Charges - Floor rise charges are applicable if you choose an apartment on a higher floor. The charges increase as you go up the floors. For example, if you choose an apartment on the 10th floor, you'll have to pay a floor rise charge of INR 50 per sq ft. If you choose an apartment on the 15th floor, the floor rise charge will be INR 100 per sq ft.
3. Car Parking Charges - Each apartment in Brigade Komarla Heights comes with one car parking slot. If you need an additional parking slot, you'll have to pay an extra charge of INR 5 lakhs.
4. Clubhouse Charges - The clubhouse charges are applicable if you want to use the facilities offered by the clubhouse, such as the gym, swimming pool, and party hall. The charges are INR 2.5 lakhs per apartment.
5. Maintenance Charges - Maintenance charges are the monthly fees you'll have to pay for the upkeep of the property. The charges are INR 6 per sq ft per month.
6. Legal Charges - Legal charges include the fees for legal documentation and registration. The charges are INR 35,000.
7. GST - The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a government tax that is applicable on the sale of residential properties. The GST for Brigade Komarla Heights is 5%.
Calculating the Total Cost
To calculate the total cost of an apartment in Brigade Komarla Heights, you'll need to add up all the above components. Here's an example:
Let's say you want to buy a 3 BHK apartment on the 12th floor. The base price of the apartment is INR 1.6 crores. The floor rise charge is INR 50 per sq ft, so for a 3 BHK apartment (which is around 1,800 sq ft), the floor rise charge will be INR 90,000. The apartment comes with one car parking slot, but if you need an additional slot, you'll have to pay INR 5 lakhs. You want to use the facilities offered by the clubhouse, so you'll have to pay INR 2.5 lakhs. The maintenance charges will be INR 6 per sq ft per month, which comes to INR 10,800 per month. When you add up all these charges, the total cost of the apartment will be:
Base Price - INR 1.6 crores
Floor Rise Charges - INR 90,000
Car Parking Charges - INR 5 lakhs
Clubhouse Charges - INR 2.5 lakhs
Maintenance Charges (for 1 year) - INR 1,29,600 (INR 10,800 x 12)
Legal Charges - INR 35,000
GST - INR 8,90,000 (5% of total cost)
Therefore, the total cost of the apartment will be INR 1.6 crores + INR 90,000 + INR 5 lakhs + INR 2.5 lakhs + INR 1,29,600 + INR 35,000 + INR 8,90,000 = INR 1,21,69,600.
We hope this guide has helped you understand the cost structure of Brigade Komarla Heights. Keep in mind that the prices mentioned in this guide are subject to change, so be sure to verify the latest prices with the developer before making a purchase. Happy home hunting!